Trip Date: June 25 - July 2, 2022
Study Abroad in London, England!
Trip Date: June 25 – July 2, 2022
Credits: 6 credits (classes vary)
Courses: Two well-rounded courses on Global Management, Technology and Economic Policy, in one of the most fascinating cities in the world.
Schedule: Classes meet daily from 8:30-10:30am and 10:30am-12:30pm. Afternoons devoted to cultural visits, class projects, and field trips
What’s Included: Fees include class credits, accommodations, course materials and daily breakfast and dinner in the dining commons
Want To Be A Lee International Ambassador?
Why Become a Lee International Ambassador?
- Gain leadership experience and team-building skills
- Be mentored by successful business professionals
- Become a mentor to new, incoming Lee students
- Establish a professional network
How to Qualify:
- Admitted into a business major prior to the London departure dates
- Have and maintain a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrate strong involvement in at least one campus organization
- Apply below and go through an interview process